woensdag 14 februari 2018

Mail from Brine!

Dear former food givers / surrogate mum&dad and friends (especially Raffa, my play- and run away mate),

It's a week now since I left you, to live with my new family... I miss you guys a lot, but I love the full attention of my new mum&dad. Luckily they often drive the car, that's so great! I am very sweet to them, I love to cuddle and sit on their lap (I even sit on their faces if they are lucky). Walking outside is still a bit difficult sometimes. I am so excited when we arrive at new places, that I can't handle the stress. But my parents are very patient, I'm trusting them every day a bit more. They also discovered that I'm frightened of the sea and waves... ssht, don't tell anyone, I'm a bit ashamed of that, because obviously I'm a big and tough girl. 

I hope you are all doing well, give love and many cuddles to the puppies. I'll tell you more about my adventures later! 

Love,

Brine









Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten